Lead Application Developer IV
A leading healthcare company located in North Dallas is looking to hire a Contractor for a long-term engagement. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a Lead Front End Developer role, where you will be working to develop user interface design prototypes and serve as a guide for system & program development.
The Director of Experience Design is seeking someone who can complete documentation on how to use components and styles in alive style guide. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team of passionate engineers, and also learn from others who are readily available to shar knowledge. The ideal candidate will be someone who is humble, hungry, and smart. You will be part of the software group that will help develop web and touchscreen products used by health care practices to manage patient care and treatment plans.
This is a W-2 based contract opportunity that is slated to be long-term and you will help to make an impact with a company that helps fight disease by helping those who fight it best! This is an urgent need and will fill quickly, send your resume ASAP, along with any additional examples of work to show your design references and code produced.
Required Skills & Experience
- Flexbox experience
- Experience with MVC, MVVM, and Single Page Application along with Responsive Design Framework experience
- Code development management experience using Github and pull requests
- Strong organizational, writing, and verbal skills. Able to coordinate with various constituents and stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Flexbox and usability testing
- Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, and any data visualization coding experience
- Familiarization with Agile methodologies, particulary SAFe
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit