Senior Systems Engineer
An industry leader in the Entertainment space located in Glendale is urgently hiring. This well-established company is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to be a contributor to the automation team. They are willing to pay up to $80.00 per hour for this engineer.
Our client is a global entertainment and content leader that is one of the most recognized brands in the world. They are looking to add on a Senior Systems Engineer to their Infrastructure Services team in their Glendale, CA office. This engineer will be responsible for scaling their virtualized and cloud-hosted infrastructure, automating server deployments and configurations, and infrastructure provisioning with tools such as Terraform, Docker, etc. The ideal candidate will have a strong scripting/automation background with Ruby or Python, as well as strong configuration management experience with Chef or Puppet.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ Years of experience with Linux Systems Engineering
- Strong AWS cloud infrastructure experience (Ec2, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, IAM, etc.)
- Strong scripting experience with Ruby or Python
- Configuration management experience with Chef or Puppet
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Infrastructure provisioning and containerization experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit