Senior Visual Designer (Contract)
This cutting edge company is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to augment the current projects running on their team. They need your stunning aesthetic sensibility and skills to visualize and define new to the world experiences - for existing and emerging technologies. Your impact will be focused at the intersection of interaction design, visual design, storytelling and brand.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools
- Technically savvy and up-to-date on evolving visual design best practices & global mobile product trends.
- An extensive (broad and deep) portfolio of design / product work that demonstrates business results through improved customer experiences, backing up design recommendations with solid ationale.
- Expertise with visual design systems
- Creating components and guidelines for multiple digital platforms
- Effective communicator, presenter and negotiator and collaborator
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner
- Passion for collaboration and ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- BA degree or higher in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or other related disciplines
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe CC suite, Fireworks, After Effects. 3D tools such as Maya, 3D Studio Max or Rhino and Keyshot a bonus
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit