A specialty distributor of passive, interconnected and discrete components located in the West Dallas area is looking to add a Java Developer to their team. Ideally you are someone who is strong with back-end development, can take new innovative approaches, and has a proven track record of working in product based environments.
This company is known for its collaborative, startup feel, and innovative approaches. In this role you would be developing web based applications with Java, Swing, Hibernate, and on a SQL database. You would be primarily working on their new digital platform that is used by a number of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Would you thrive in a laid back yet modern environment, a collaborative atmosphere, and in a role that allows you to be impactful as a developer? This may be the position for you! Send in your resume ASAP for consideration!
***No corp-to-corp options are available and the company cannot provide visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.***.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ experience with Java
· Knowledge of Java frameworks (Swing or Spring)
· Experience with Spring, Hibernate and JBoss
· TDD/ BDD methodologies
· Database knowledge of SQL, or MySQL
· Expereince developing Restful API’s is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
· Demonstration of code of ethics and maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data and proprietary information
· Passionate about experimenting with/working with new frameworks/technologies
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
Benefits & Perks
· Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision
· 401(k) Matching
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· 4 Weeks PTO
· Relaxed/ Casual Environment
· Free catered lunches every day
· Foosball competitions and company sponsored happy hours
· Awesome, collaborative team