One of the nation’s largest, most successful university-affiliated computer research institutions is seeking an experience System Administrator to support their core institute infrastructure and services. This System Administrator will be responsible for taking the lead in applying industry standard System Engineering and DevOps tools and techniques. They are willing to pay up to $140,000 for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Linux Administration Experience (RHEL, CentOS, Debian, etc.)
- Virtualization with VMware, vSphere or KVM
- Public cloud experience with AWS, Azure etc.
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python, Ruby or Powershell
- Familiarity with Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus
- Networking with Cisco r/s and palo alto is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k with match
- Flex hours
- Tuition reimbursement.