Windows Systems Engineer
One of Philadelphia’s well known nonprofits has a Windows System Administrator position available. This is a full-time position with a nationally recognized organization. Having been established just under 20 years ago, this company has already built an impressive name for themselves.
This company is looking for a System Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Windows Servers, Active Directory and VMWare. This person will also assist with monitoring and troubleshooting requests. Working closely with the IT Manager to assist will networking projects will allow this person to have their hands on many different technologies. This opportunity is perfect for someone looking for a rewarding challenge.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain Windows Server ’03-’12
- Experience with 3rd party vendors
- Previous virtualization experience (VMware preferred)
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and DFS
- Practical knowledge of AWS, Azure, etc
- Understanding of PowerShell or Scripting
- Ability to assist with basic networking related issues
Desired Skills & Experience
- College Degree
Benefits & Perks
Flex Scheduling, Extensive Holiday PTO, Next To Subway Station