Web Reliability Engineer
An engineering company location Pasadena is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to their Web Services team. They are seeking someone with software engineering experience to build automation tools to deploy and operate their systems and build out their infrastructure. The DevOps engineer will design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our client’s systems. They are willing to pay up to $135,000 for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate has experience that is development heavy, but also requires a deep understanding of operations and server management. This position offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and a lot of room for growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Linux systems and applications (including CentOS)
- Experience with Docker and containerized application development patterns
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, with GovCloud or AWS
- Shell Scripting experience with Bash
- Object-Oriented Development Experience with either Java, Python, Ruby, C++, C, or Go
- Strong experience with MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment technologies: Jenkins, etc.
- Configuration management experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit