An Advertising company located in right by the SMU campus inn University Park is looking to hire a Design Architect on a contract basis. The main responsibilities of this position will consist of design, development as well as maintenance for the company’s website and other digital properties.
They are looking for individuals who can implement their design abilities through their company's website, digital content as well as other company portals. Their ideal candidate will be able to apply responsive design for cross media platforms. Basic front-end technologies are a must, candidates must be able to operate independently and be ready to make an immediate impact.
Submit you resumes today, these will be one and down interviews!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience UI design & information architecture
- Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
- Print production experience with Adobe InDesign or related app
- Video editing experience including After Effects & Premier
- Degree in a design related field or related work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience in the Advertising industry
- Up to date on the most cutting-edge technologies
- Passionate about design
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit