Creative Media Architect
A healthcare company located in University Park is looking to bring on a Creative Media Architect on a contract to hire basis. The main responsibilities of this position will consist of design, development as well as maintenance for the company’s website and other digital properties.
Their ideal candidate will be able to proficiently express their design abilities through platforms such as their corporate website, digital content and other company portals. This also includes implementing responsive design for cross media platforms. This is not a software company; however, your role will be crucial for day to day operations in this Healthcare company.
They are currently conducting one-and-done interviews so submit your resumes to be considered for this position!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with professional UI/UX design & information architecture
- 3+ years experience in a creative role
- Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
- Print production experience (Adobe InDesign is a +)
- Video editing experience including After Effects & Premier
- Degree in a design related field or related work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Written and Verbal Skills
- Experience working in a non-tech focused company (Healthcare)
- Up to date on the most cutting-edge technologies
- Passionate about design
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit