One of the leading tech providers for the biggest names in the entertainment and sports industry in Los Angeles is looking for an Engineering Director. This individual will be responsible for having an innovative and confident vision, great communication skills, and setting the direction on everything from overall software design to non-relational data, to name a few. They are willing to pay up to $180,000 for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of engineering experience, at least 5 years of architectural experience in web, mobile, data, and system platforms, strong DevOps platform knowledge, at least 5 years of management experience leading teams and have a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
This company works with over 400 stadiums nation wide focusing on mobile applications and point of sales for vendor ordering systems. They started in the Dodger’s Accelerator and are now extremely profitable and doing very well.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years engineering experience
- 5+ years of architectural experience with mobile, data, and system platforms
- 5+ years leading successful development teams
- Strong DevOps platform knowledge
- Past experience with:
- Open Source
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion for sports and music is a major plus
Benefits & Perks
- This company offers Full Health, Vision, & Dental
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flex Hours
- This is a chance to get into a new company at a very exciting time