DevOps Engineer (SaaS)
We have just partnered up with one of the city's top startups building an SDK-based mobile marketing analytics product which helps developers and companies reach their customers in a more pointed and timely manner! They are now looking for an intermediate-to-senior DevOps engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in production support within a cloud based environment. The company is looking for someone who has experience with provisioning and distributing applications in an AWS-based environment and they must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The engineer will be working on building scalable microservices using Go and Kubernetes. This is an amazing opportunity to work on a growing team in a growing and established startup organization. So if you are looking to take your career to the next step and are looking for a position that has a lot of potential for growth please apply below.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS suite from design to implementation to integration and more.
- Experience in production and development environments within a DevOps methodology
- Experience with configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Microservices and containerization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Puppet config mgmt, Docker, Packer, Terraform
- Experience with Python, Go, C++ or more
- Ability to take direction AND work independently.
- Computer Science Degree (BS or MS) or Degree in Engineering-related field
Benefits & Perks
- Learn and develop new programming skills while adding your expertise to a large scale cloud migration
- Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
- Free coffee, and snacks
- Great office environment