Artificial Intelligence Engineer
A recently funded San Francisco based stealth mode security startup is hiring an A.I. Engineer to build Deep Learning image processing algorithms for facial recognition. The algorithm you build will be able to recognize people based on their facial features and their behavior and then classify how much of a threat to security they are. You will be working with multiple terabytes of unstructured image and video data to create and teach this artificial intelligence.
The ideal candidate lives in San Francisco, has a Ph. D. or M.S. in a relevant field, and has at least 5 years of Data Science experience. You will need to be comfortable working in a small startup environment and be one of the first 10 people in the company. They do have money, but it is early stage so you will need to own all the work that you do and have it be very visible to everyone. There is a chance to get some meaningful equity in this growing startup as an early employee. This is a full time role for someone local to San Francisco. No third parties please.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of expeience in a Data Science or Image Proceesing role in a startup
- Ph.D. or M.S. in relevant field
- Experience with TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, Torch, or Caffe
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to travel to Europe
- Ability to present to stakeholders and communicate with clients
Benefits & Perks
- Equity in a promising startup
- Have your work be visible and crucial to the company
- Competitive salary with performance based raises
- Flexible working hours
- Dog friendly office