A well-established company in Irvine is looking to shake-up the auto financing industry with their top-quality, crystal-clear platform. The company is looking to add a DevOps Engineer highly skilled in Linux to maintain the stability of mobile and web products in order to maximize the user experience. You can make up to 130k per year to oversee the design, implementation, and management of software development and infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize infrastructure automation tools and design software from scratch. Additionally, the candidate can help build and update Continuous Integration systems.
So if you have great communication skills and a passion for learning how components are linked together for an end to end solution, apply now! Strong fundamental knowledge in CS and a mindset towards quality is ideal. Apply now to work in an environment that will facilitate your growth as a DevOps engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with of AWS tools (such as CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CloudFormation, EC2)
- Experience with Monitoring tools (such as Nagios, Splunk, NewRelic, Sensu)
- Experience with Agile or Lean environments
- Highly proficient with programming utilizing at least one scripting/shell language (such as Ruby, Python, Perl and Bourne/BASH shell script)
- At least two years of experience with administering database clusters (such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Containerization (such as Docker, Tomcat, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Minimum of two years writing integration tests
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
- Performance Bonus
- 401K match
- Medical benefits: dental, vision, and health
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility for remote work
- Paid time off and holidays
- Catered lunches
- Fun work culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates is a nationwide contingency recruiting firm, specializing in the hiring and placement of open-source and .NET engineers; front-end developers; and network managers and engineers. We generate breakthrough recruitment results through lean management techniques, a focus on client relationships, and a unique team-based recruitment approach.