Senior UX Designer (Contract)
This client is looking to a Senior UX Designer who will be responsible for the look, feel and architecture of one or more of the company’s products. You will join the team that delivers the design for systematic and innovative product features. The team members combine great visual sense with a deep understanding of the subtle nuance that makes a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
You should have an excellent portfolio, great design expereince, and a love for complex problems and the ability to clearly articulate how a product should work both in software and in the physical world. We strive to create innovative products that people love.
This position can not offer visa sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 or more years of experience as a designer
- Degree in design or a related field
- Previous experience working with engineers and product on technical projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and similar tools
- Examples of complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Outstanding visual standards
- Experience designing interactions for physical products
- Strong technical understanding
- Excellent written communication & documentation skills
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit