UI/UX Designer (Contract to Hire)
One of the leading entertainment and sporting company is looking for a UI/UX Designer in their Irvine office. This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to join a well-established company on a brand-new team! Specifically, they are looking for a well-versed UI/UX Designer to help architect the platform that will help form the connective tissue between business and functional requirements, user interface engineering, and visual design for a six-month contract role, paying up to $50/hour.
In this role, you will help define the user experience for a product that is used and loved by tens of millions of people. A good sense of aesthetics and design is important for preparing attractive UI deliverables and prototypes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Architecting Experience
- Cloud Experience
- Translating business and functional requirements into wire frames, user flows, interactive prototypes, and other UI responsibilities
- Preparing materials and experiments for user testing, then analyzing testing results and translating them into improved UI solutions
- Experience working with complex user flows: things like eCommerce checkout flows and multistep signup processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Culture here is huge! Laid back, casual, easy going, and team oriented!
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit