This is a great opportunity for a QA Engineer to work in Midtown Manhattan for one of the world’s premiere broadcast media companies. This is a long term contract to hire position for a bright junior-mid level QA Engineer, who is seeking to advance their career working for one of the most well-known entertainment channels. You will have the opportunity to test multiple applications, while enjoying wonderful views from a high rise skyscraper located right in the heart of Manhattan.
Required Skills & Experience
- Eligible candidates must be experienced doing both automation and manual testing on both web and mobile applications.
- You must be comfortable working with Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, SQL, and experience scripting with Ruby or Java.
- You must have experience doing mobile testing and interest in testing on newer applications such as Apple TV, Playstation4, and XBOX One.
- This position will require some manual testing to start, and eligible candidates need to have experience bug tracking with Jira.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit