Senior Software Engineer
A leader in the manufacturing industry is looking to add a talented Senior Software Developer to their team on a contract-to-hire basis. This company is located in central Orange County and can pay up to $60/hr with benefits included!
We are looking for developers that have strong skills in C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, JSON, XML, and SQL to build, maintain, and enhance their internal and external applications used nation-wide. Not only will this candidate handle development duties, but will also have the opportunity to mentor other engineers within a well-established team. This is a contract to hire role working with the latest and greatest in web-based technologies on cutting-edge technologies in a professional atmosphere. A Bachelor’s in Science or its equivalent is going to be required for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6+ years of experience programming with C#/.Net
- Extensive experience working with web-based technologies such as ASP.Net and MVC design patterns
- Strong ability to work in Agile/Scrum groups to meet milestones for development projects as well as designing/architecting projects
- Full stack development capabilities using the .Net framework
- Working knowledge of SQL development, at least with version 2008+
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to big data and cloud technologies (Hadoop, MongoDB, Azure, AWS)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit