Senior DevOps/Systems Engineer (Contract)
A global leader in the advertising and publishing space is looking for a Senior DevOps/Systems engineer to join their collaborative team. This is a 6 month contract with possibility to be extended or rolled over to full time.
As a DevOps engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing/maintaining the infrastructure for one of their flagship products and ensuring their systems are up and running efficiently. They are looking for someone who comes from a Linux systems background and has experience working in a large scale AWS environment. Must be ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a large scale Linux systems environment
- AWS production environment
- Automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Scripting (Python, Shell, Bash)
- Troubleshooting complex systems, identifying and fixing issues that come up, monitoring and alerting
- Ability to answer basic Linux systems questions!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some networking experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit