Senior DevOps Engineer
A leading hedge fund in Montreal is hiring a Lead DevOps engineer to manage the team, and can pay up to 200k.
The company is comprised of intelligent researchers, engineers, business people and technology experts. They hire highly motivated professionals to join in a culture that rewards growth and innovation generously.
This position is a lead title for an engineer who has experience taking ownership of DevOps infrastructure, who is excited to take initiative and work with the team to build out their internal application and be a solutions provider. This position is for experienced engineers who excel in the cloud, who want to build beautiful systems, and automate everything.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building infrastructure with AWS
- Experience leveraging one or more coding languages for automation
- Strong Configuration management skills
- Strong experience with the CI/CD pipeline
- Prior work in high-traffic infrastructure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Strong Math/computational background
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a high-level DevOps team
- Excellent benefits
- Unlimited snacks
- Highly competitive comp