Junior to Mid Desktop & Web Developer
The strategic solutions group at a financial advisory and services organizations located in Dallas is in search of a junior to Mid-level .NET Developer to join their team. This organization is a premier strategic partner for banks and credit unions that allow deeper insights into financial institutions, strengthening financial performance and building foundations of risk management. Responsibilities for this position consist of approximately 70% desktop development and 30% web development.
They currently are managing $20 billion of investments and are offering services to more than 200 financial institutions across the USA. This developer’s role will consist of designing and maintaining high performance analytical systems, contributing to development of technological frameworks and strategies, creating effective and well organized code as well as other responsibilities. Salaries are available in the $65k to $95k range.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience developing with C#/.NET
- Proven experience with WPF, Winforms, REST
- 3+ years of experience with SQL development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiairity with Azure, SSRS, typescript, and Entity Framework is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- 401k with company match
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Medical, dental, vision insurance benefits packages available
- Small team with a high impact role