One of the most rapidly growing security companies in the United States is looking for a Network Engineer. As a part of this team, you will have a major impact on more than 2 million homes and businesses in the US, Canada, and surrounding territories. This will be a full-time salaried position in Williamstown, New Jersey. Ideal candidates will have a strong balance when working on multiple projects and have exceptional organizational skills. You will be focusing primarily on Cisco technology such as, Catalyst & Nexus Switches, Routers, Cisco Wireless, VPNs and Sonicwalls.
With plenty of room to advance and grow, you will not only be changing the lives of others, you will be changing yours as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN networks (VLAN, QoS, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP)
- Hands on experience with Cisco technology
- Hands on experience working with firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, Cisco, Sonicwall, HP etc.
- Internet Connectivity (MPLS)
- Maintain and monitor network performance
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships
- Write and update written documents for specific procedures, infrastructure, and systems updates.
- Recommend new products and develop future plans
- Firewall management
- Wireless Networks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cisco certifications
- VoIP Exposure
Benefits & Perks
- Company Outings
- Yearly Gala
- 401(k) with Company Match