Site Reliability Engineer (Ops)
This trading exchange platform is tackling the next wave of finance and is looking for a junior to midlevel Site Reliability Engineer to join the team. The position is located in the heart of NYC and can pay up to 140k.
This company is composed of a small, world-class engineering team with an automation and entrepreneurial mindset. They are looking to expand the team and bring on an engineer who is eager to hit the ground running and continue building a career. The focus of this site reliability engineer position is on automation and cloud. They are in the midst of a big migration, and are looking for engineers who want to explore cutting edge solutions to keep their tech stack in the future. Tech stack for this position is ownership and experience with Linux infrastructure, an automation mindset (Python, Bash, etc), experience with configuration management (ansible, puppet, chef) and experience scaling infrastructure. Production knowledge of low latency, high frequency environments is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Development skills in Python, Bash, Ruby, or any object oriented programming language
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Production experience in Linux OS
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with bare metal linux servers
- Exposure to high performance compute, low latency, or high frequency traffic environments
- AWS cloud knowledge
Benefits & Perks
- World class engineering team
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive Comp
- Profit Sharing
- Name brand company
- Great office location