A local Software company focusing on the sports industry here in Irvine, California that builds a full suite of applications is looking for a software focused DevOps engineer to add to the Platform team. This team is a fun and energetic group who knows how to automate code, automate cloud, automate deployments and automate everything! They are looking for a driven member to add to the team that has a positive attitude and drive.
If you’re a senior LINUX engineer, DevOps engineer, software engineer, cloud engineer or a well-rounded fundamental Linux technician who can automate code and knows the fundaments of managing systems/network engineering, cloud deployments, peak and spike traffic in a high availability environment, this is the next step forward in your career as an engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with Systems or Software engineer in a Linux environment.
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Configuration Management with Ansible, Chef or Puppet required.
- Scriipting with Python, Bash or Ruby required.
- Java development experience a huge plus.
- API driven engineer
- Cloud architecture exposure required.(AWS or Rackspace)
- Apache/ Nginx web server experience.
- VMware virtualization for large environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- CI/CD pipeline builds a plus. (Jenkins/ TravisCI).
- HAProxy a big plus
- Docker containerization experience a plus.
- Deployment tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
- Bachelor’s Degree a Plus
Benefits & Perks
- Medical benefits including dental, vision and healthcare
- 401K options
- Flexible work Schedule
- Yearly Reviews/ Merrits
- PTO/paid holidays
- Fully Stocked Kitchen