This growing financial company in Irvine is willing to pay up to $70 per hour for a skilled LAMP stack DevOps Engineer to collaborate with the development and infrastructure teams in order to ensure a smooth deployment pipeline. In this role you’ll play a key role in the development and update of customer relation management software all while getting a chance to work with the latest and greatest technology.
A strong technical foundation and working knowledge of AWS is preferred. The ideal engineer will have some prior experience with Systems, Networking, Databases and Automation.
Calling all systems engineers, junior DevOps and well-rounded fundamental technicians: if you’re searching for a hands-on role that’ll give you a chance to fine-tune your skills with managing servers, automation/deployment, and monitoring, apply now! This is the perfect opportunity to launch your career as a DevOps engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a Systems/DevOps Engineer in a Linux environment
- 2+ years utilizing Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, and/or Ansible)
- 2+ years utilizing Docker containerization
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline builds (Jenkins and GIT)
- Scripting/Automation (Perl/Python/PHP, Bash)
- RESTful API
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ year experience with AWS
Experience with a variety of Linux Flavors
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Bamboo, and/or Splunk)
- Experience with Databases, TCP/IP networks, and Domain Name Servers
Benefits & Perks
- Annual bonuses
- Medical coverage (Healthcare, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly work outings