This machine learning start-up is looking to add a mid to senior level .NET developer to their fast-growing team. Conveniently located in downtown Boston, this consumer-based company has just received C round funding to further their application. As newest software engineer you would continue to develop the application using C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and SQL.
Beyond technical qualifications, the ideal candidate will have great communication skills that will promote information transfer with their offshore developers. They will be eager to contribute code as well as architecture. Most importantly, they will be excited to join a fast-paced firm in the ever-evolving field of computer vision and machine learning to ultimately impact how individuals organize and store information every day.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC and associated frameworks using C#
- Web, WCF or Rest Services
- Significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server and backend technologies
- Familiarity with Agile processes
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit