Lead UX Designer (Contract)
An innovative SaaS company that creates software for drones to 3d map large areas of land, in Silicon Valley is looking for a Lead UX Designer to add to their growing team. This company only uses the most bleeding edge tech and their software is compatible with all drones on the market.
They need this Lead UX Designer to lead a small team of extremely dedicated and talented designers, and help establish a design culture within the company. The ideal candidate will have designed multiple mobile products from end to end, and have conducted multiple user research studies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of hands-on interaction and visual design working both independently and on a team
- Ability to create sophisticated flows and wireframes
- Experience creating native iOS and Android products
- Visually outstanding portfolio
- Design mockups
- Undergraduate or graduate degree with a focus in Art or Design.
- Experience designing for complex web-based applications.
- Experience with data visualization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous work on Enterprise software
- Huge Plus: a project that users can edit asyncronolously through the cloud (like Dropbox or Google Drive, but with 3D models)
Benefits & Perks
- Dog friendly office
- Opportunity to own projects end to end
- Strong design culture within company
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit