A well-established software company in the DFW are is looking to hire a full stack PHP developer onto their team full time. Within this role, you will be working on the full life cycle of their web based applications to further improve their efficiency. They are looking for an individual who is passionate about the work that they are doing and who can make a large impact within a team.
Ideal candidates for this role will be proficient in PHP, HTML, CSS and JQuery as well as SQL and MySQL databases. Any knowledge and relevant experience working with Symphony or Laravel frameworks is a plus. You will have the opportunity to work with new technologies, make a high impact on a team and further drive your career.
Through this company, you will receive various benefits such as full medical insurance, a 401(k) with an employer match and paid time off and remote options. Additionally, you will have room for upward growth within your career and opportunities to expand your skill set.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of hands on experience working with PHP
- Knowledge of Laravel or Symphony frameworks
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and JQuery
- MySQL database experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of APIs such as REST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Room for upward career growth
- Remote Options