The client is the first non-fractional reserve bank of their kind, who introduces an industry-changing approach to real-time post-trade banking for OTC markets. Their bank allows clients to create their own pools of credit, enabling counter-parties to clear, net and settle spot FX and precious metals transactions in real-time. Their fully customizable and configurable rules that guide each pool represent a truly revolutionary step towards greater flexibility and functionality in post-trade. They are looking to double their tech team by the end of the year and are hiring for a Mid-level Python Engineer with 2-4 years of experience. Fun startup culture with free lunches on Fridays, unlimited PTO, and an agile environment where learning and collaborating ideas is encouraged!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of proven experience developing large-scale web applications
- 2+ years of on-the-job development in Python
- Experience with AWS, automated build and deployment
- Expert in Python principles, idioms, and design patterns
- Experience writing unit tests, smoke tests, integration tests and continuous integration
- Strong writing and communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Fun startup environment with a collaborative work environment that strives for a great work-life balance.
- Offers unlimited PTO, full health benefits, free lunches on Fridays, as well as happy hours monthly.