Mid Level UX Designer
This company is a leader in cloud technologies and virtualization software. They are one of the first and biggest companies to use virtualization and automation technologies to empower their customers. The hiring manager is looking for a Mid Level UX Designer to join a great team and values UCD principals.
You will oversee multiple projects and interface with stakeholders, developers, product managers, etc. You will use your leadership skills to collaborate with other members and push projects. You will work in a fast paced environment, conduct user research, and spearhead the design for several different web application projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and ability to interface with stakeholders, developers, product managers, etc.
- Online portfolio exemplifying a detailed design process (wireframes, flows, mockups etc.)
- Enterprise level experience is a plus
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science
Benefits & Perks
- Health and Dental benefits
- Matching 401K
- Flexible hours (possible remote work)
- Fast paced environment
- Yearly bonuses
- International opportunity
- Weekly happy hours
- Team outings