SDET Contract Role
SDET Contractor is in need for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. This SDET contractor will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms, estimating test efforts, analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities. You will also add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts. This can also include the writing of specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform. This is a 6 month contract role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms
- Analyze and communicate test results
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities
- Enhance and extend the automation library and framework
- Previous experience with contracting
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit