A company on the forefront of food manufacturing based in Joplin is expanding their team and looking to add a Helpdesk Analyst. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with a keen eye for detail. You’ll work alongside a brilliant team of infrastructure engineers and work to maintain and support their systems and manufacturing technologies. This opportunity will pay a skilled Helpdesk Analyst up to $60,000 per year to assist with IP address management, cabling, and wireless troubleshooting. Some experience with Active Directory and networking protocols is ideal.
This is the perfect opportunity for problem solvers with a strong technical foundation. If you’re looking to propel your career as a Helpdesk Analyst and grow into a Systems Administrative role, apply now! This is the next big step in your career.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience in similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Systems (Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows, SharePoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Network Systems (TCP/IP; DNS, and DHCP)
- Degree in Computer Sciences
Desired Skills & Experience
- MCSA, MCSE certifications
Benefits & Perks
- Medical: Health, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Wellness program
- PTO and Holidays