QA Automation Test Engineer
Are you a QA automation tester that wants to test a solution that is used across the globe? Then look no further! An award-winning financial services company in San Jose needs multiple QA Automation Engineers to join their international QA team to test their leading POS terminals!
You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where quality is key. The teams are composed of best-of-the-best engineers who strive for excellence above all else. The company’s focus is customer-driven, as their top priority is the success of its customers, partners, and investors. The company’s success is clearly displayed through the 17 awards it has received in the past two years alone (including the “Most Innovative Payment Solution Award in 2014” and member of the “Top 10 Payment solutions of 2015”!). An ideal candidate has working knowledge of both Windows and Linux and excellent test automation skills in Python scripting and using Selenium. You should be able to write automation performance tests in Java as well.
This position is perfect for somebody who wants to become top talent in the industry by using their automation skills in a top-tier payment transaction company. You will be rewarded with highly competitive compensation and benefits along with opportunities for continuing career development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Whitebox, Grey box, and Black box testing
- Basic Linux capabilities a MUST
- Experience writing & executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents
- Excellent test automation skills using Java or script languages
- Strong experience in Python scripting
- Knowledge in QA methodologies & software development life cycles
- Experienced with performance, stress, and exploratory testing
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- The knowledge that you are working with an award-winning, world renowned company