Technical Architect (Agnostic)
A globally recognized organization in NYC is growing and hiring a Tech Architect. You will be working on their flagship, customer facing mobile application. This company provides financial guidance to both individuals and businesses.
As an architect on the mobile team you will be doing native Android development, updating and modernizing their current customer facing application. You will be joining a team of 5 other developers, working directly with the senior mobile manager. Successful candidates should have at least 7 years of Java development experience with 2-3 solid years of Android development. This person needs to have a solid background in user experience with live applications in the Google Play store.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience with native Android application development
- 7+ years with Java language and frameworks
- Expert knowledge of Android APIs and SDKs
- Passionate about mobile and tablet technology
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
Benefits & Perks:
Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, discounted gym memberships, competitive PTO allowance