Senior .NET Developer
Are you a full stack .NET Developer that wants to work closely with iOS and Android Devs to help develop a cutting-edge mobile commerce platform? If you answered yes, then please keep reading. Based in River North, this startup is looking to change the game when it comes to mobile payments, especially those made internationally (think easy and little to know penalties/hit on exchange rates). Using their technology, you can send money across currencies and between countries with minimal fees and hassle. Right now they are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will be doing a little bit of everything.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in C#: you already know what features are being considered for C# 7.
- Expertise in .NET: you know the difference between the .NET framework and the CLR.
- Comfort with service bus, event based system, distributed systems: you've used a message queue (RabbitMQ a plus), understand what optimistic concurrency is, and understand why state is hard to manage.
- Comfort with cloud and 3rd party services: we use AWS and a host of 3rd party services; we consume a lot of APIs.
- Solid understanding of HTTP, and the pros and cons of REST/SOAP: we build our own APIs that need to be maintained correctly.
Benefits & Perks
- Greenfield development.