Senior .NET Developer
A global leader in intelligent visual communications that has helps companies communicate to maximum efficiency by utilizing location-based video networks is in search of a Senior Level .NET developer to work a 12 month contract at their Dallas, Texas location. This company works with more than 70% of the Fortune 100 companies by spanning video advertising networks to supply chains, enterprise contact centers, and internal communications.
The developer will be expected to be an enthusiastic, results-oriented and innovative person with a hunger to increase their skillset. The purpose of this role is primarily to provide the organizations with necessary skills to produce the next generation of visual communications solutions. They will be joining a fast-paced environment with a talented team that delivers high quality results. Hourly rates are available in the $55/hour-$65/hour range.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years experience using .NET and C# technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Azure experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Learn and develop new skills to advance your career
- Upon conversion you can also have a 401(k) with company match, Full benefits package, Generous PTO