Network Engineer IV
A top pharmaceutical production and distribution company is looking to add to their team! This company moved to Dallas about a year ago and has been ranked one of the best places to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
This position will be a six-month contract role for a Network Engineer IV. Candidate will be responsible for helping with the Datacenter migration, and migrating load balancing objects from existing legacy configurations to new datacenter topologies. Candidates should have experience with Uplogix, Aruba, Infoblox, Palo Alto, Netscaler as you will be hands on with these technologies in the role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Uplogix, Aruba, Infoblox, Palo Alto, Cisco Netscaler is a big plus!
- Bachelors Degree Program or relevant experience
- Datacenter Migration experience
- 8+ years of experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good group presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Leader
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit