Senior Java Developer
A global provider of prepaid and payment solutions such as telecom and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive spaces is looking to add a Senior Java Engineer to their team. Ideally you are someone who is extremely strong with server-side development, can take new innovative approaches, and has a proven track record of working in product based environments.
This company is known for its collaborative, startup feel, and innovative approaches. In this role you would be responsible working primarily on Back-End development using Java, J2EE, Spring, AWS and is comfortable building out API’s. You would be primarily working on their new digital platform that is used by a number of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Would you thrive in a laid back yet modern environment, a collaborative atmosphere, and in a role that allows you to be impactful? This may be the position for you! Send in your resume ASAP for consideration!
***No corp-to-corp options are available and the company cannot provide visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.***.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ experience with Server-Side with Java
· Knowledge of J2EE, Spring, or Hibernate
· TDD/ BDD methodologies
· Database knowledge of Postgres, SQL, or Oracle
· Familiarity with Cloud based technologies like AWS
· Experience developing Restful API’s
Desired Skills & Experience
· Demonstration of code of ethics and maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data and proprietary information
· Experience with Node.js, Python, Golang or Ruby is a huge plus
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
Benefits & Perks
· Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision
· 401(k) matching
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· 4 Weeks PTO
· Relaxed/ Casual Environment
· Free catered lunches every day
· Foosball competitions and company sponsored happy hours
· Awesome, collaborative team