Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
The analytics division of the world’s largest real estate services company, located in downtown Boston is expanding their development team and web presence. They provide best-in-class research, data, and analytics tools and services to advise and assist their clients. Their main focus is to maximize returns while managing risk in the commercial real estate space. Their clients comprise of institutional advisors, fund managers, government agencies, insurance companies, and almost everything in between.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or Master’s in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to work on a team and across departments
- Ability to manage an application through the entire development life-cycle and effectively manage time
Benefits & Perks
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- 401k retirement plan options
- Professional development and cross-training.
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility.
- Commuter Benefits
- Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines.