This company provides professionals with technology, human expertise and intelligence to find answers. They use a unique system that provides industry expertise and innovative technology that allowing them to make better decisions faster in financial, legal and accounting. At this company, they are passionate about their work. They believe in working as a team and reaching goals together.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in RESTful API design, Java, Maven, Tomcat, and experience in unit testing and open source frameworks. Also, the candidate should be able to design and contribute back-end solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Java, Spring, SQL, Struts
- Experience implementing large scale web services
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux, Maven, Tomcat and Jenkins
- JUnit / REST assured, or equivalent unit testing technology
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Disability and life insurance