Lead Full Stack Engineer
A big data machine learning predictive analytics company is searching far and wide for a Fullstack Software Engineer. The Fullstack Software Engineer will be in charge of building the company’s revolutionary virtual reality application.
The company’s current platform ingests trillions upon trillions lines of code, performs real-time document analysis, and stores them for analytics and search engine optimization research. The platform also features a beautiful web front-end for navigating the data as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing a clustered container environment in AWS using Docker and Kubernetes to manage dozens of microservices written primarily in Node and Go.
- A desire to work with Big Data technologies like MongoDB, SOLR, Vertica, Redis, Kafka.
- Extensive background using Python and/or Django
- A strong of foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms is required.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Strong PTO plan, including company paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Quality of life benefits
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment