As a Development Engineer, you will be a part of a team helping to transform Royal Performance Group thru the development and support of customer branded websites, dedicated customer portals and backend/back office systems in support of our business.
The ideal Software Engineer will thrive in an agile, intellectually challenging environment, enjoy solving big problems and collaborating with other team members to create high-quality, leading edge software solutions. You will be working closely with our internal business team, external partners, vendors and customers and a team of smart and dedicated developers in the creation of software primarily using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012 and C# on the Microsoft .NET platform.
You will have an opportunity to contribute during all phases of the development process and be relied upon for your coding and testing skills. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
- Design and develop individual features supporting branded websites, dedicated customer portals and back office support systems.
- Contribute to team’s Engineering practices, with particular focus on code quality, scalability, automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Collaborate within agile, multi-discipline team to understand customer and business scenarios as well as plan, design and deliver features into production.
- Develop robust, supportable, secure, scalable software for a high-availability, high-volume system.
Required Skills & Experience
- Significant SDLC experience including development, testing, release, and documentation.
- 4+ years working as a software engineer/developer/programmer building enterprise-level ASP.NET applications.
- 4+ years developing medium to large scale, distributed n-tier applications using best practices.
- 4+ years of solid experience with ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, jQuery, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server.
- Experience in developing applications utilizing SQL Server databases. Experience writing T-SQL, including stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Good communication and writing skills. You must be able to communicate professionally with our customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with RESTful web services, SOAP web services, and WCF development.
- Some experience designing and creating front end screens and graphics
- Good understanding of object-oriented (OOP) development principals and design patterns/practices.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with MVC design pattern.
- Experience with AWS environment a plus.
- Experience with reporting software, preferably SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with distributed version control systems, preferably Kiln or Mercurial or SVN.
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience with mobile development a plus.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Full Benefits Package