An AdTech company right in downtown Boston is looking for an SDET that can help design and implement their automated tests for a very highly distributed analytics platform. The core focus of this platform is to use data science to help companies get their advertisements in front of their customer’s at the most effective time and place.
They are looking for someone who can code in Python and Java and is familiar with big data tools and the DevOps process. Really unique opportunity that has grown from 30 employees to 350 over the last few years.
Required Skills & Experience
- Python and Java coding experience
- UI and API automation experience with Selenium
- Familiarity with big data tools such as Hadoop
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as Ansible and Chef
- Ability to help mentor more junior members of the team
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit