Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer
A leading innovations and research organization is looking to hire top-notch Quality Engineer (Hardware) to join their growing team in the Ft. Worth suburbs! The company consists of dedicated, passionate, and disruptive engineers who are looking to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help their customers break new grounds!
The right candidate will have the opportunity to drive the QA efforts, leading the effort to execute test plans and work closely with the Hardware & Software engineering teams to ensure any deviations are prioritized and resolved. You will be able to leverage your extensive experience with both automated and manual tests, along with acceptance criteria and associated defect management actions that align with overall work-stream plans. You will also be identifying test requirements and design test coverage plans. You should also be excited about the opportunity to test data, validate data, harness scripts, and automate scripts.
You will be working out of the companies’ innovation labs, and can play with various technologies in the IoT, 3D, Artificial Reality and connected devices space! If you are a passionate engineer, and want to work in an environment that offers the opportunity to work with leading technologists and in a fun, low-ego culture-than this is the place for you! Don’t hesitate in sending your resume ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of hardware-related QA testing experience
- Experience with end to end testing and validation of hardware quality
- Knowledge of GPS Cellular & wireless technologies
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, Protractor, Cucumber, Jenkins, and, Maven
- Strong experience with Pattern Recognition, Testing Web Services, Test Engineering, Artificial Neural Networks, and Regression Testing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You should have a high level of passion; Be proud of what you do and accept the best from yourself and team.
- You should be flexible and adaptable, along with relentless
- Innovative approach to solving complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment, where technology and innovation is paramount
- Conduct evaluation of the latest technologies for R&D
- Open campus setting with free food, choices of hardware and autonomy
- No corporate red-tape; Start-up minded environment
- Generous compensation and bonus structure, along with industry leading benefits