.NET Developer II
Our client, a highly regarded financial services institution seeks a mid-senior level C# / AWS / WCF developer to help build out their asset management software products for the company’s financial advisors. The client is established, successful, and is often considered the quality-of-life alternative to their competitors. You will be largely building out the backend services that allow the firm to push and pull data between their clients.
This engineer would have a chance to work on a team managed and lead by graduates of some of the top schools in the United States. The engineer would have the authority in terms of architecture and design when it comes to application development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing mid to enterprise level software products in a modern .NET environment (i.e. experience building successful new features using C# coded in the ASP.NET MVC 4.6 framework or in .NET Core).
- Intermediate exposure architecting and developing applications with AWS or Azure.
- Familiarity developing applications that either consume or expose RESTful API.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong object-oriented fundamentals that are proven at a modern software company.
- A genuine interest in taking product ownership on a platform.
Benefits & Perks
- Work directly with a founder who’s invested several million dollars into a platform to help take the product to the next level