One of the country’s largest property management company’s is seeking System/Windows Engineer to join their team. This company is based in Irving, TX and specializes in management, development and investment disciplines. With 150 global markets, and over 400,000 apartment homes, there are endless opportunities for growth within the company.
The main responsibility of this engineer will be to design, plan and implement the organization’s server platforms, systems and hardware. This candidate will also be planning and working with small to medium sized information technology projects from time to time. Candidate should have a strong understanding of the Windows operating system and have experience with VMware, Hyper-V Azure and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree, Advanced training or equivalent
- MCSE Certification and / or equivlent
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Firewalls, TCP/IP, LDAP
- Experience with the plan, design, development and implemenation of advanced servers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS preferred
- Able to work independantly and efficiently
- Understanding of the Real Estate Development and construction is preferred
- Strong written and Communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision