Senior DevOps Engineer
A Senior DevOps engineer is needed by a software product company headquartered in North Dallas. The company offers a cyber security software product used nationally by Fortune 100 companies.
Candidates should have an operations background, preferably with 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role with a software product company. This person will help to scale out the platform vertically and horizontally and will containerize the environment with Docker. The team is implementing Kubernetes, but experience with any orchestration tool is acceptable for this role. Applicants should have experience building out CI/CD pipelines, as the team is designing the automation for their next generation platform. This person will also be responsible for spinning up instances in AWS and utilizing AWS offerings (CloudFormation, Lamda, S3, EC2, etc.).
The team operates in a highly collaborative environment with open and consistent communication among each group. If interested, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a Linux DevOps role (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat)
- Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, Shell)
- Containerization experience (Docker, Mesos)
- Orchestration (Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Experience scaling out software platforms
- CloudFormation, Lamda, S3, EC2
Benefits & Perks
- Daily catered lunches
- X-Box corner in-office
- Healthcare (dental/vision)
- No internal red tape
- Access to bleeding edge technical initiatives
- Pretax commute reimbursement
*Candidates must be local*
*This client is not able to provide visa sponsorship at any point*