Mid to Senior Level Android Engineer - Game Platform (Contract)
A Silicon Valley company that is #1 entertainment site in the US for those aged 18 and under is looking for a Mid to Senior Level Android Engineer. This company provides a platform where users can build, publish, play, share, and monetize games that they have created. This is a late stage profitable startup that generated over $42M in revenue last year, and has seen almost 40% in YOY revenue growth. If you are a talented Android software engineer with strong experience in highly scalable and challenging environments, then this is the place for you.
With the mission to become the global leader in user-generated gaming and creation; this company’s platform supports over 5 million unique users per month and over 200k in active users at any given time and is growing quickly.
If you are interested in joining a company that gives you the opportunity to further your career growth while renewing the spirit of creativity in today’s youth, do not hesitate to apply.
The office is also walking distance from CalTrain so commuting from SF or the South Bay should be no problem and the company will cover your commuter costs too!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working on native Android development (iOS is a plus)
- Experience working on client-server communication over REST API
- Experience with C# and SQL is a plus
- Experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles is a plus
- Experience with C++, DirectX, OpenGL is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home options
- Free commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches
- Stocked kitchen snacks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit