Junior .NET Developer
A global software company responsible for delivering point of service solutions that transform how government/public sector agencies engage and interact with their customers is looking for a software engineer to join their R&D team. We strive to lead in the creation and development of point of service solutions for some of the largest government/public sector information networks across the globe.
This team is developing a next generation software platform used by clients in the postal industry across the globe. You will be working on a system that tracks packages incoming and outgoing packages in transit. You will primarily be working with C# and .NET on a team of 8 as a contributor to the design and development on this project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Professional experience with C# and .NET
- Experience in the entire SDLC utilizing a formal development process such as Agile.
- Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer
- C++ or Windows API development experience is a strong bonus
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans
- Fresh snacks and coffee in the office