Senior .NET Developer
A local fintech startup in Boston is building a revolutionary investment platform that will change they way every day people approach responsible investing. Their mission is to build tools for people to improve their financial lives and get more out of their money. They connect their personal values to money and help them invest in companies whose mission statements line up with their beliefs.
They are looking to grow out a development team and need talented engineers who can work in a startup environment and have a grasp of modern Microsoft technologies. You will be expected to work full stack and have an excellent grasp of full life cycle development. You will be working in a high growth environment with cutting edge technologies, something you can’t always find in the financial world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Professional experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in the entire SDLC utilizing a formal development process such as Agile.
- Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience with modern JS libraries; Angular, Typescript, React, Polymer
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans
- Startup feel with the backing of a large institution