Contract .NET Developer
A local health services company is looking for a contract .NET Developer to come work on a new project to help clinicians create better treatment paths for patients. They are looking for an experienced developer who can work across departments and turn business requirements into technological solutions.
You will be expected to interface with a team of developers using modern Microsoft technologies and work within the agile methodology. This contract will last about 6-months and they are looking for someone who can work well on tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience require
- 3+ years of experience with C# and .NET Technologies and object oriented design
- Experience with SQL server or other enterprise databases
- At least 2 years with ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Knockout, Entity Framework,
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to work on a team and across departments
- Ability to manage an application through the entire development life-cycle and effectively manage time
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit